Do you fulfill the following requirements?
- Technical background in chemical engineer, materials engineer, packaging technology, design, chemistry, industrial design or similar
- Affinity for packaging technology and materials
- Good organizational skills (organizing, reporting, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
This role is for HBO/Bachelor/Master students for a minimum of 6 months internship at our Utrecht Research and Development Center. Preferable degrees include: packaging engineer/chemical or material engineer or industrial design.
You are highly motivated, an excellent communicator, fluent in English, inquisitive, analytical and prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment.
To be successful in this role you need to be enrolled at a University for the whole duration of the internship and this needs to be a mandatory part of your study curriculum. Please note that if you are a non-EU citizen you need to be enrolled at a Dutch University to be considered as a candidate.
The monthly internship allowance is € 450,- for a HBO student or € 500,- for a WO student, based on a fulltime 40 hour workweek. We also provide additional support if daily travelling to work is required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. The internship starts at the beginning of March 2022, and is for a period of 6 months.
Timeline and dates to be aware of:
- 05 December 2021 - Vacancy will close
- 06 December 2021 – If positive outcome, you will receive an online SHL assessment
- 08 December 2021 – end of day due date online assessment
- 13 & 14 December 2021- If Positive, you will receive an invitation for the video interviews
- 16 December 2021 – Video interviews with hiring managers
- 20 & 21 December 2021 – you will receive final outcome and if positive an offer from us
- January-February 2022: Contract stage
- Beginning of March: Start of internship
! Please indicate interested team and/or type of projects in the cover letter before the 5th of December.