If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a Market Research Data Integration Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• 3-5 years of experience in data science (related) role(s)
• Familiar with latest techniques regarding: data triangulation, - calibration - imputation, - fusion and - enrichment
• Experience with digital and non-digital data source; ideally in a FMCG environment. E.g. (Scantrack data (Nielsen/IRI), HH panel (GFK/Kantar), Marketing Trackers, Marketplace webscrapers, Web traffic analyzers, Digital panel providers
• A proven interest in making data and information actionable for the business.
• Experience in making and presenting conclusive analyses
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Strong (verbal) communication skills: able to translate complex data into easy understandable marketing insights and recommendations.
• The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.